Mission, Vision and Core Values
Provide the youth of our community with the positive values of good sportsmanship, teamwork, self-discipline, and responsibility through the sport of ice hockey.
In a spirit of teamwork, safety and sportsmanship, we provide high-quality programs to teach and support the sport of ice hockey. Our organization looks to have at least one team at every level competitive at highest level of Tier II hockey.
- Commitment - Fully involve and pledge ourselves to achieving our full potential.
- Hard Work - Always give our best effort in the things we do.
- Passion - Devote ourselves to and be enthusiastic about playing, coaching and supporting the sport of ice hockey.
- Integrity - Be honest, truthful, and never compromise on our principles.
- Sportsmanship - Show fairness and respect to teammates and opponents alike. Be gracious in winning and losing.
- Teamwork - Put aside individual needs or wants and work together for the benefit of the team and organization.
- Have Fun - Enjoy the sport of ice hockey and camaraderie with teammates.
- Respect - Show consideration and regard for our teammates, coaches, referees, opponents, and fans and avoid put downs or trash talk.